Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · November 25, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (multiple) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The hospitalist group (Apogee) do the adult codes.
- Acls and Pals Required - no online courses accepted - Must be through AHA.
- Door to cath lab is 59 minutes.
- The ED docs consults with the neurologist at Duke (robot) and they help make the. The ED has a sepsis alert.
- The ED has ophthalmology coverage accept for one week a month.
- Medium acuity, no trauma.
- CT, and Ultrasound 24/7.
- Good for only one hour.
- 52K volume.
- 20% admissions.
- In-house radiology: 8a-9m.
- Danville, Virginia - EM, IM, or FP.
- 12 ED beds.
- Medhost EMR.
- 1 pts/hr.
- 18K volume.
- 2 pts/hr.
- Fast track, Med-high acuity, no trauma.
- 48 hours MD coverage, 24 MLP.
- Total of 74 residents.
- Swing and Nights (4p-4a/7p-7a) only and willing to work at least 1 weekend a month.
- MD: 7a-7p/4p-4a/7p-7a.
- Only go to pediatric codes, bridge orders.
- MD - 8a-8p/8p-8a. Fast track.
- Richlands, Virginia - Abem - Eligible accepted w/2 years EM experience, EM residency required.
- 24 ED beds.
- Night Hawk reads the CTs and plain films if needed (ed docs are very happy with the service).
- Grants Temps - Clean files only.
- MRI 24/7(. 24/7 Orthopedic coverage, 24/7 Cath Lab.
- Meditech EMR.
- 24 hours MD coverage, 12 hours MLP.
- The hospital has a FP and IM residency plus a transitional year.
- ED has a stroke alert.
This locum job opening was posted
4 weeks ago