Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Life Insurance.
- We staff 24 community EDs in the Maryland, Virginia, Washington, DC, and West Virginia region.
- EMA offers competitive compensation (including signing bonus), performance bonuses, and full-time benefits.
- Hampton Roads is 45 minutes south of historical Williamsburg, 4 hours south of D.C. and 1 hour north of the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
- Long Term Care Insurance.
- Applicants must be Abem or Aobem BC/BP.
- Pet Insurance.
- Health, Dental, Vision for you and your family.
- Long Term Disability and Short Term Disability Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Plan.
- Uniform Allowance.
- Paid Bereavement Leave.
- 401(k) and Corporate Retirement plan.
- We are looking for physicians at Maryview Medical Center in Portsmouth.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Norfolk, VA.
- EMA seeks a full-time and part-time EM Physicians to practice at any of our 4 Bon Secours facilities in Hampton Roads, Virginia.
- Overall, a great opportunity to live in the affluent suburbs of a lively, affordable city in Virginia while also caring for high-need patient population and earning a top income among physicians in your specialty nationwide.
- The Hampton Roads area of Coastal Virginia offers a beautiful city of over one million that most would consider a cultural hotspot with a bustling, artsy urban downtown and affordable upscale suburbs with top public schools and safe neighborhoods.
- License and Dues Reimbursement.
- Emergency Medicine Associates, P.A., P.C., is a physician managed and partnership group that was founded in 1971 and maintains 100% contract stability.
- Known as "One of the Nation's Top 20 places to educate your child" - Forbes magazine.
- DePaul Medical Center in Norfolk, Health Center at Harbour View in Suffolk and Mary Immaculate Hospital in Newport News, Virginia.
- CME Stipend.
- Legal Protection.
- Malpractice with Tail coverage.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.