Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · August 19, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Research - Our emergency medicine faculty are a diverse group of clinical, basic science, and epidemiologic investigators who have successfully competed for grants on a national level.
- Their mission to educate begins at the bedside, imparting knowledge and teaching skills necessary to diagnose illness and treat patients.
- Opportunities to teach medical students and residents abound from giving lectures to teaching hands-on labs.
- Minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged.
- Whatever experience you are looking f.
- We are the only program in the country to offer training in four tracks: categorical emergency medicine and three combined disciplines - emergency medicine/pediatrics, emergency medicine/internal medicine and emergency medicine/internal medicine/critical care.
- Residency AND Fellowships - Our Emergency Medicine Residency Program, with 51 residents, is one the largest and most respected in the nation.
- Teaching - Our physicians are involved in the education of medical students and residents every day.
- Our hospitals in the heart of downtown Baltimore offer physicians with an academic focus the opportunity to practice in a busy urban environment, while our locations in Prince George County, Harford County and the Eastern Shore of Maryland offer a more traditional community practice setting.
- Annual stipend for CME, licenses, dues to professional organizations, etc.
- University of Maryland Emergency Medicine, Baltimore is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Maryland.
- For additional information about our organization,.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- We collaborate with multiple disciplines and continue to expand our research program.
- Clinical - We operate the emergency departments at five hospitals in the heart of downtown Baltimore: University of Maryland Medical Center, Mercy Medical Center, Baltimore VA, Bon Secours Hospital, and University of Maryland Midtown campus.
- Retirement plan 401(k) with employer match.
- A very competitive salary.
- Tax-free tuition reimbursement.
- These academic positions include bedside teaching of residents and medical students.
- University of Maryland's Department of Emergency Medicine is currently recruiting for BE/BC emergency medicine physicians interested or experienced in an academic career to join our Academic Department and work clinically at one our five locations in the heart of downtown Baltimore.
- Serving a diverse urban population, our physicians provide the highest level of care in state-of-the-art facilities.
- We also offer several fellowship programs including ultrasound, international emergency medicine and research.
- University of Maryland Emergency Medicine is unique in that it offers a variety of clinical practice sites -- both academic & community.
- Academic - Our emergency medicine physicians are faculty members of the University of Maryland School of Medicine, one of the most prominent medical schools in the nation.
- Physicians with an academic focus will appreciate the variety of opportunities available to them through the medical school - from clinical research initiatives to lecture opportunities.
- Generous paid vacation, sick time, holidays and personal days.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago