Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our hospitals in the heart of downtown Baltimore offer physicians with an academic focus the opportunity to practice in a busy urban environment, while our locations in Prince George County, Harford County and the Eastern Shore of Maryland offer a more traditional community practice setting.
- We also offer several fellowship programs including ultrasound, international emergency medicine and research.
- Minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged.
- Academic - Our emergency medicine physicians are faculty members of the University of Maryland School of Medicine, one of the most prominent medical schools in the nation.
- For additional information about our organization,.
- We collaborate with multiple disciplines and continue to expand our research program.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- We are the only program in the country to offer training in four tracks: categorical emergency medicine and three combined disciplines - emergency medicine/pediatrics, emergency medicine/internal medicine and emergency medicine/internal medicine/critical care.
- Physicians with an academic focus will appreciate the variety of opportunities available to them through the medical school - from clinical research initiatives to lecture opportunities.
- Their mission to educate begins at the bedside, imparting knowledge and teaching skills necessary to diagnose illness and treat patients.
- Generous paid vacation, sick time, holidays and personal days.
- Retirement plan 401(k) with employer match.
- Tax-free tuition reimbursement.
- A very competitive salary.
- Serving a diverse urban population, our physicians provide the highest level of care in state-of-the-art facilities.
- Annual stipend for CME, licenses, dues to professional organizations, etc.
- Teaching - Our physicians are involved in the education of medical students and residents every day.
- Research - Our emergency medicine faculty are a diverse group of clinical, basic science, and epidemiologic investigators who have successfully competed for grants on a national level.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Opportunities to teach medical students and residents abound from giving lectures to teaching hands-on labs.
- University of Maryland Emergency Medicine, Baltimore is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Whatever experience you are looking f.
- University of Maryland's Department of Emergency Medicine is currently recruiting for BE/BC emergency medicine physicians interested or experienced in an academic career to join our Academic Department and work clinically at one our five locations in the heart of downtown Baltimore.
- These academic positions include bedside teaching of residents and medical students.
- Residency AND Fellowships - Our Emergency Medicine Residency Program, with 51 residents, is one the largest and most respected in the nation.
- University of Maryland Emergency Medicine is unique in that it offers a variety of clinical practice sites -- both academic & community.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Maryland.
- Clinical - We operate the emergency departments at five hospitals in the heart of downtown Baltimore: University of Maryland Medical Center, Mercy Medical Center, Baltimore VA, Bon Secours Hospital, and University of Maryland Midtown campus.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.