Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · October 18, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Reston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Great Work/Life Balance.
- Flexible, Reasonable Hours.
- Suturing - Complex Lacerations and Multi-Layer Closures.
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include: Pediatric & Adult Care.
- 1st Read on X-Rays.
- Outpatient Only.
- Willingness to work days, evenings and weekends.
- Recognizing that primary care is rapidly moving toward an urgent care model, HCA and CareNow have partnered to provide opportunities in our clinics allowing primary care physicians the flexibility, convenience and work/life balance that an urgent care schedule can offer.
- Start IV's and Administer Fluids.
- Willingness to see ages 3 months and up.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Reston, VA.
- Interpret EKGs.
- General GYN.
- With this, we are seeking BE/BC Family Medicine, Med/Peds and Emergency Medicine physicians to join our team.
- Paid Medical Malpractice.
- Excellent Compensation.
- PRN Outpatient Primary/Urgent Care Need in Reston, VA!
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago