Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · October 18, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Reston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full-Time Outpatient Primary/Urgent Care Need in Reston, VA!
- Interpret EKGs.
- With this, we are seeking BE/BC Family Medicine, Med/Peds and Emergency Medicine physicians to join our team.
- Suturing - Complex Lacerations and Multi-Layer Closures.
- Quarterly Bonuses.
- Willingness to work days, evenings and weekends.
- 1st Read on X-Rays.
- Excellent Compensation.
- Relocation Allowance.
- License Assistance Program.
- Flexible, Reasonable Hours.
- General GYN.
- Recognizing that primary care is rapidly moving toward an urgent care model, HCA and CareNow have partnered to provide opportunities in our clinics allowing primary care physicians the flexibility, convenience and work/life balance that an urgent care schedule can offer.
- Great Work/Life Balance.
- Paid Medical Malpractice, Health, Dental, LTD and 401K.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Reston, VA.
- Willingness to see ages 3 months and up.
- Outpatient Only.
- Full-Time and PRN Options Available.
- Start IV's and Administer Fluids.
- PTO Including Paid Time Off for CME.
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include: Pediatric & Adult Care.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago