Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · October 18, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Andrews Air Force Base) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Malpractice is covered by the Air Force.
- It is responsible for maintaining emergency reaction rotary-wing airlift and other National Capital Region contingency response capabilities critical to national security, and for organizing, training, equipping and deploying combat-ready forces for Air and Space Expeditionary Forces.
- ER Opening at Andrews Air Force Base.
- Any active state license is accepted - a Maryland license is not required.
- There will be some overtime with this position.
- The patient base is the active duty soldiers and their families.
- Physician needs to have completed an Emergency Medicine residency and be Board Eligible or Board Certified by the American Board of Emergency Medicine or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine.
- Malcolm Grow Medical Clinic is the United States Air Force hospital located on Joint Base Andrews, Maryland.
- The host unit at Andrews is the 11th Wing, assigned to the Air Force District of Washington.
- The schedule will be 10 hour shifts, day or night.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Andrews Air Force Base, MD.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago