Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · October 18, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Baltimore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- University of Maryland Emergency Medicine Associates is currently seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine nocturnist physicians for the Baltimore VA Medical Center.
- Full-time, part-time and PRN positions are available.
- The emergency department maintains a staff of BE/BC physicians who are proud to serve our nation's veterans.
- Level III trauma center.
- Full team of in-house physicians representing all specialties.
- Very competitive compensation.
- Advanced airway equipment including video laryngoscopes (GlideScope.
- The facility is a relative newcomer to the downtown landscape, officially openings its doors in January 1993.
- 11 ED beds / 130 inpatient beds.
- Annual patient volume of approximately 32,000.
- The Baltimore VA Medical Center is located in a vibrant city neighborhood on the campus of the University of Maryland at Baltimore.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Baltimore, MD.
- Bedside ultrasound machines.
- It was the first medical facility in the world to create a filmless radiology department, allowing nearly instant access to patient radiology images.
- A primary rotation site for Ummc emergency medicine and internal medicine residents.
- The Baltimore facility has a proud tradition of providing the most current technology.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago