Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · October 18, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Petersburg) is a multispecialty group practice.
- ED Beds: 32.
- ApolloMD supports Hospitalist.
- APC Daily Coverage: 20 hours.
- Southside Regional Medical Center is a Level III Trauma Center located in Petersburg, Virginia.
- Petersburg is located on the Appomattox River and is just 23 miles south of the state capital of Richmond.
- Petersburg is a vibrant arts center and hosts many musical festivals, performances and art exhibits throughout the year.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Petersburg, VA.
- Documentation: Cerner | First Net.
- Why Practice with ApolloMD?
- The city is home to many historic buildings that are characterized by their unique architecture.
- ApolloMD is physician operated with a Preferred Physician Ownership Model and we pride ourselves in providing a setting where our physicians maintain a high quality of life thru market-leading compensation, physician friendly contracts that are written in plain-language, and do not contain restrictive clauses or non-competes.
- Admission Rate: 17%.
- MRI, Nuc Med, Cath Lab.
- In addition, ApolloMD physicians are offered ownership options through our ApolloMD Partnership Program (APP), allowing them to build equity in a thriving group from day one, rather than waiting years to share in the success of a practice.
- Many of these buildings have been adapted for new uses, and offer residents a variety of restaurants, specialty shops and up-scale housing options.
- Our physicians enjoy professional development opportunities and are supported through comprehensive on-site practice resources including administrative personnel.
- Physician Daily Coverage: 40 hours.
- The 60,000 volume ED has 32 beds, including 2 trauma beds, 2 specialized cardiac beds, as well as other multifunctioning rooms.
- MRI, Nuclear Med, Cath Lab, and specialists are on.
- Annual Patient Volume: 60,000.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago