Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TB Test.
- 141 Hospital beds.
- 24 hour Physician coverage.
- 12 hour NP/PA coverage.
- Physicians must be BC or BE in EM, FM, FP, or IM with ED experience (may accept non-boarded on a case by case basis).
- 22k annual ED volume.
- NextLocums has been retained by an esteemed facility to secure a best in class Emergency Medicine physician for an assignment in Virginia (just north of the North Carolina boarder).
- Atls, Acls and Pals.
- 90 Days to Credential.
- EMR system - McKession charting.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Virginia.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago