Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- We are seeking a BC/BP Emergency Medicine Residency-trained Physician to work our brand new 35 bed emergency room at Inova Mount Vernon Hospital.
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital in Alexandria is a 237-bed general medical and surgical hospital, and the Emergency Department has over 30,000 visits annually.
- Alexandria has adopted elements of both urban and suburban lifestyles, allowing young families living in the commonwealth their choice of community.
- Combined Annual Volume of over 40,000.
- Highly Competitive Compensation.
- And a welcoming, walkable lifestyle.
- On the Potomac River within eyesight of the Nation's capital - Alexandria, Virginia is nationally recognized for its rich history and beautifully preserved 18th and 19th century architecture - an extraordinary backdrop for a thriving boutique scene.
- Commonwealth Emergency Physicians Mount Vernon (Cepmv) is a physician owned and managed Emergency Medicine group in Northern Virginia.
- Shift lengths range from 8-12 hours.
- Vibrant arts and culture.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Alexandria, VA.
- Stable, Private, Democratic Group.
- Acclaimed, chef-driven restaurants.
- Employed with Benefits, 401k, and Paid Malpractice.
- Cepmv provides emergency services at Inova Mount Vernon Hospital, as well as Inova Lorton freestanding.
- Minutes from Washington, D.C., Yet a World Away.
- Five of the "Top 10 Best Cities for Young Families in Virginia" based on home affordability, growth and prosperity, family friendliness, and educational quality are located in the immediate area.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago