Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Leesburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Stable, Private, Democratic Group.
- Employed with Benefits, 401k, and Paid Malpractice.
- We are seeking a BC/BP Pediatric Emergency Medicine trained Physician to join our team in Northern Virginia.
- Loudoun County has the 2nd highest median income in the nation, award-winning vineyards, horse country, and communities steeped in history.
- CEP maintains a patient satisfaction that is consistently in the top percentiles in the nation.
- Five of the "Top 10 Best Cities for Young Families in Virginia" based on home affordability, growth and prosperity, family friendliness, and educational quality are located in the immediate area.
- "Best Cities for Millennials in 2015" by Forbes.
- On the eastern slope of the Blue Ridge Mountains 951 feet up in Loudoun County you can see the Washington Monument almost 50 miles away from the Bluemont Vineyard.
- It has a 26-bed adult ED and a separate 11-bed pediatric ED, providing care to more than 50,000 patients annually.
- Commonwealth Emergency Physicians (CEP) is a physician owned and managed Emergency Medicine group in Leesburg, Virginia.
- Highly Competitive Compensation.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Leesburg, VA.
- Loudoun County has adopted elements of both urban and suburban lifestyles, allowing young families living in the commonwealth their choice of community.
- Inova Loudoun Hospital is a 183-bed community hospital that is part of the nationally recognized Inova Healthcare System.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago