Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · August 21, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Onancock) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Emergency Medicine Providers.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Onancock, VA.
- Riverside Shore Memorial Hospital - Nassawadox, VA.
- 12 bed Emergency Department.
- Riverside Health System.
- 15-19k anticipated visits/year.
- Provides information about the Eastern Shore and surrounding areas.
- Where boating, hiking, bicycling, and championship golf abounds.
- Physician's should understand and welcome the importance of their roles as care providers, team members, and major influencers of our community's perception of the hospital's quality and service.
- Riverside Health System is a billion dollar, 100 year old, 10,000 employee non-for-profit health delivery system.
- Riverside Health System is well-prepared to help you face the challenging growth of current and future healthcare demands.
- 34 Inpatient beds and 6 ICU beds.
- Beautiful Coastal Southeastern Virginia.
- You would be employed by Riverside Medical Group (RMG), a 500+ provider multi-specialty clinical team that is the heart of one of America's strongest healthcare delivery organizations.
- Comprehensive sub-specialty support.
- Riverside has been shaped by the integration of the physician administration-led level of leadership model with engaged physicians at multiple levels and in pivotal positions throughout the organization.
- The Riverside system recognized strength in areas such as neurosciences, cardiac, and orthopedic care has spent the past 30 years successfully building unique differentiation in elder care, rehabilitation, home-based technologies, wellness and mental health support.
- Riverside has long been actively shaping itself for today's success, utilizing physicians in leadership and strategic planning.
- If you are a fan of both coastal living and top quality, progressive healthcare consider relocating your life and practice to our scenic region of southeastern Virginia.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago