Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · February 21, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Msmhc's emergency center is a 35-bed facility staffed with board-certified physicians, experienced physician assistants, and emergency nurses and technicians.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Baltimore, MD.
- CME allowance and paid CME time.
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center- 100 patient bed facility with 94,000 ED visits per year.
- MedStar Emergency Physicians (MEP) is comprised of seven top-tier emergency departments in the mid-atlantic region.
- MEP is currently seeking Abem or Aobem BE/BC emergency medicine trained physicians who share our vision, practice the highest quality care, and want to be part of a world-class department of emergency medicine.
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center- 46 bed facility with 87,000 ED visits per year.
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital- 40 bed facility with 56,000 ED visits per year.
- Our emergency physician team is comprised of more than 250 board-certified emergency Physicians and Physician assistants who care for 440,000 patients annually.
- Paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, and personal days.
- MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital- 250 acute care bed facility with 53,000 ED visits per year.
- MedStar Harbor Hospital- 56,000 ED visits per year.
- MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center is currently seeking an experienced Emergency Medicine Physician.
- We are committed to practicing state-of-art patient-first emergency care and furthering our specialty through the development and innovative programs in emergency preparedness, information technology, transport medicine, event medicine, emergency ultrasound, critical care, sports medicine, and health care policy.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, and much more!
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital- 60,000 ED visits per year.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Retirement plan with % match from employer.
- With well over 60,000 visits each year, our ER also has access to a wide variety of specialists including surgery, orthopedics, pediatrics, internal medicine, and obstetrics.
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital- 34-bed facility with 34,000 ED visits per year.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago