Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- MedStar Harbor Hospital- 57,000 ED visits per year.
- MedStar's D.C. locations include: MedStar Washington Hospital, MedStar Georgetown, MedStar Southern Maryland.
- Retirement plan with % match from employer.
- MedStar is currently seeking an Emergency Medicine Physicians for the Baltimore & D.C. areas.
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital- 40 bed facility with 57,000 ED visits per year.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, and much more!
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center- 100 patient bed facility with 97,000 ED visits per year.
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital- 60,000 ED visits per year.
- As one of the largest medical groups in the region, MedStar Emergency Physicians provides state-of-the-art emergency care to over 440,000 patients annually and facilitates more than 110,000 hospital admissions each year.
- MedStar Emergency Physicians (MEP) is comprised of seven top-tier emergency departments in the mid-atlantic region.
- Very generous signing bonus.
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital- 34-bed facility with 35,000 ED visits per year.
- CME allowance and paid CME time.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, and personal days.
- We are committed to practicing state-of-art patient-first emergency care and furthering our specialty through the development and innovative programs in emergency preparedness, information technology, transport medicine, event medicine, emergency ultrasound, critical care, sports medicine, and health care policy.
- MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital- 250 acute care bed facility with 55,000 ED visits per year.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Washington, DC.
- MEP is currently seeking Abem or Aobem BE/BC emergency medicine trained physicians who share our vision, practice the highest quality care, and want to be part of a world-class department of emergency medicine.
- MedStar's Baltimore locations include: MedStar Union Memorial Hospital, MedStar Harbor Hospital, MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital.
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center- 46 bed facility with 87,000 ED visits per year.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago