Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 11, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Frostburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave.
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to Usacs.
- The best medical malpractice.
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group.
- Highly competitive compensation package.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family).
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $2,500 annually.
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation).
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Frostburg, MD.
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care.
- PA: Graduate from an accredited PA program and pass National Certifying Exam.
- And flexible self-scheduling for new parents.
- United States Acute Care Solutions - Frostburg Medical Center - Frostburg, MD.
- Student loan refinancing options.
- NP: Master's Degree from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k).
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago