Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · August 19, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Salem) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Emergency Medicine physicians needed for busy ED.
- Hospitalist Program.
- Admission Rate: 19%.
- 26 Emergency Medicine Beds.
- LewisGale Medical Center boasts state-of-the-art equipment and technology and has provided top patient care for almost a century.
- Board Eligible or Abem/Aobem.
- Salem has a low cost of living and an excellent school system.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Salem, VA.
- 51,000 Annual Volume.
- A new Freestanding Emergency Department to be opened in 2017.
- Scribe Coverage.
- 521 Bed Hospital.
- Virginia's Championship City, Salem is home to multiple Ncaa athletic tournaments.
- 5 Fast Track Beds.
- Situated in the Shenandoah Valley between the Allegheny and Blue Ridge Mountains on the Roanoke River, Salem, Virginia possesses all the beauty and grandeur that nature can bestow.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago