Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · April 19, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Salem) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Admission Rate: 19%.
- Hospitalist Program.
- Situated in the Shenandoah Valley between the Allegheny and Blue Ridge Mountains on the Roanoke River, Salem, Virginia possesses all the beauty and grandeur that nature can bestow.
- A new Freestanding Emergency Department to be opened in 2017.
- Board Eligible or Abem/Aobem.
- Emergency Medicine physicians needed for busy ED.
- 521 Bed Hospital.
- 26 Emergency Medicine Beds.
- Scribe Coverage.
- 51,000 Annual Volume.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Salem, VA.
- Salem has a low cost of living and an excellent school system.
- Virginia's Championship City, Salem is home to multiple Ncaa athletic tournaments.
- 5 Fast Track Beds.
- LewisGale Medical Center boasts state-of-the-art equipment and technology and has provided top patient care for almost a century.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago