Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · August 21, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Edgewater) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Production bonus available.
- EMR with access from home.
- Visitors can enjoy an interactive exhibit, reconstructed buildings, and a 1760 tavern with public programs.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Edgewater, MD.
- American Family Care would like for you to join our team in Edgewater, Maryland.
- Edgewater is home to the Smithsonian Environmental Research Center, an active research and educational center offering evening lectures, family-oriented activities, self-guided walking trails, canoeing, and kayaking.
- Modern facilities with on-site moderately complex lab and digital x-ray.
- The property has more than 10 acres of beautiful woodland and ornamental gardens with rentals available.
- Clinic operates 7 days a week.
- Concentration on patient care without administrative burden.
- CME allowance.
- Edgewater is a suburb located southwest of Annapolis on the south side of the South River.
- Weekdays: 8-8 PM, Saturday and Sunday: 8-5 PM.
- Very Competitive compensation.
- Work/life balance with flexible schedules.
- What does AFC have to offer?
- Edgewater is also the home of the Historic London Town and Gardens, the site of a colonial seaport.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago