Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · October 18, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Only the best of the best: CVR physicians are truly in a class of their own-leading the field of vascular medicine with unrivaled excellence.
- Insurance pre-certification.
- Joining CVR means letting us do the heavy lifting, freeing you of administrative responsibilities unrelated to hands-on patient care.
- Physician - Obstetrics and Gynecology Job in Richmond, VA.
- Center for Vein Restoration is nationally recognized as the leader in the treatment of vein disease and venous insufficiency, the cause of varicose and spider veins.
- Center for Vein Restoration is an equal opportunity employer.
- We pave the way: CVR has dedicated teams of sales, marketing, and community outreach professionals whose primary objectives are to drive new patients to your clinic and help your practice grow.
- Cutting-edge research: CVR is committed to not only spearheading the industry but to advancing the understanding and treatment of venous insufficiency via extensive, ongoing research.
- National recognition: CVR is the largest physician-led vein practice in the country performing over 30,000 procedures annually.
- Education made easy: CVR's medical team regularly teaches 3-credit CME courses to help doctors maintain competence while learning new and developing techniques.
- Join our team today!
- No more late-nights on.
- Appointment scheduling.
- Billing services.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago