Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · August 19, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Baltimore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- For additional information about our organization,.
- An academic appointment with the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Baltimore, MD.
- Generous paid vacation, sick time, holidays and personal days.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- This is an academic position and includes bedside teaching of residents and medical students as well as research.
- Fast track area with 5-patient capacity.
- Play HardER.
- University of Maryland Emergency Medicine is currently seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians to join our elite team at Bon Secours Hospital, located in West Baltimore.
- Access to community primary care resources.
- Tax-free tuition reimbursement.
- Relocation reimbursement.
- Physicians with an academic focus will appreciate the variety of opportunities available to them through the medical school - from clinical research initiatives to lecture opportunities.
- Work SmartER.
- 26 ED beds and 125 inpatient beds.
- Specialty rooms, including two trauma/resuscitation rooms and an OB/GYN room.
- Annual stipend for CME, licenses, dues to professional organizations, etc.
- A very competitive annual salary including bonus eligibility.
- Consults with loan forgiveness specialist.
- Advanced airway equipment, including video laryngoscopes (GlideScope.
- Retirement plan 401(k) with employer match.
- Bedside ultrasound machines.
- Annual patient volume of 28,300 (3% peds).
- Live BettER.
- Wide range of specialty services.
- Our emergency medicine physicians are faculty members of the University of Maryland School of Medicine, one of the most prominent medical schools in the nation.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago