Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Baltimore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- University of Maryland Emergency Medicine is currently seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians to join our elite team at Bon Secours Hospital, located in West Baltimore.
- Play HardER.
- Access to community primary care resources.
- An academic appointment with the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
- Specialty rooms, including two trauma/resuscitation rooms and an OB/GYN room.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- A very competitive annual salary including bonus eligibility.
- Retirement plan 401(k) with employer match.
- Live BettER.
- Bedside ultrasound machines.
- Consults with loan forgiveness specialist.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Annual stipend for CME, licenses, dues to professional organizations, etc.
- Tax-free tuition reimbursement.
- 26 ED beds and 125 inpatient beds.
- This is an academic position and includes bedside teaching of residents and medical students as well as research.
- Work SmartER.
- Wide range of specialty services.
- Annual patient volume of 28,300 (3% peds).
- Our emergency medicine physicians are faculty members of the University of Maryland School of Medicine, one of the most prominent medical schools in the nation.
- Fast track area with 5-patient capacity.
- Generous paid vacation, sick time, holidays and personal days.
- Relocation reimbursement.
- For additional information about our organization,.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Baltimore, MD.
- Advanced airway equipment, including video laryngoscopes (GlideScope.
- Physicians with an academic focus will appreciate the variety of opportunities available to them through the medical school - from clinical research initiatives to lecture opportunities.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago