Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Baltimore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Retirement plan 401(k) with employer match.
- Consults with loan forgiveness specialist.
- Work SmartER.
- This is an academic position and includes bedside teaching of residents and medical students as well as research.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Baltimore, MD.
- Physicians with an academic focus will appreciate the variety of opportunities available to them through the medical school - from clinical research initiatives to lecture opportunities.
- An academic appointment with the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
- A very competitive annual salary including bonus eligibility.
- University of Maryland Emergency Medicine is currently seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians to join our elite team at Bon Secours Hospital, located in West Baltimore.
- Specialty rooms, including two trauma/resuscitation rooms and an OB/GYN room.
- Wide range of specialty services.
- Annual stipend for CME, licenses, dues to professional organizations, etc.
- Relocation reimbursement.
- Advanced airway equipment, including video laryngoscopes (GlideScope.
- Bedside ultrasound machines.
- Annual patient volume of 28,300 (3% peds).
- 26 ED beds and 125 inpatient beds.
- Tax-free tuition reimbursement.
- Our emergency medicine physicians are faculty members of the University of Maryland School of Medicine, one of the most prominent medical schools in the nation.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Access to community primary care resources.
- For additional information about our organization,.
- Generous paid vacation, sick time, holidays and personal days.
- Live BettER.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Play HardER.
- Fast track area with 5-patient capacity.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.