Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Baltimore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Play HardER.
- Wide range of specialty services.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Retirement plan 401(k) with employer match.
- An academic appointment with the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
- Physicians with an academic focus will appreciate the variety of opportunities available to them through the medical school - from clinical research initiatives to lecture opportunities.
- Generous paid vacation, sick time, holidays and personal days.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- University of Maryland Emergency Medicine is currently seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians to join our elite team at Bon Secours Hospital, located in West Baltimore.
- A very competitive annual salary including bonus eligibility.
- Annual patient volume of 28,300 (3% peds).
- For additional information about our organization,.
- Our emergency medicine physicians are faculty members of the University of Maryland School of Medicine, one of the most prominent medical schools in the nation.
- Live BettER.
- Fast track area with 5-patient capacity.
- Work SmartER.
- Relocation reimbursement.
- 26 ED beds and 125 inpatient beds.
- Advanced airway equipment, including video laryngoscopes (GlideScope.
- Specialty rooms, including two trauma/resuscitation rooms and an OB/GYN room.
- Annual stipend for CME, licenses, dues to professional organizations, etc.
- Tax-free tuition reimbursement.
- Bedside ultrasound machines.
- Access to community primary care resources.
- This is an academic position and includes bedside teaching of residents and medical students as well as research.
- Consults with loan forgiveness specialist.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Baltimore, MD.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.