Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Baltimore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Consults with loan forgiveness specialist.
- Relocation reimbursement.
- University of Maryland Emergency Medicine is currently seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians to join our elite team at Bon Secours Hospital, located in West Baltimore.
- Generous paid vacation, sick time, holidays and personal days.
- Annual patient volume of 28,300 (3% peds).
- Specialty rooms, including two trauma/resuscitation rooms and an OB/GYN room.
- Fast track area with 5-patient capacity.
- This is an academic position and includes bedside teaching of residents and medical students as well as research.
- For additional information about our organization,.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- A very competitive annual salary including bonus eligibility.
- Annual stipend for CME, licenses, dues to professional organizations, etc.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Baltimore, MD.
- Play HardER.
- Work SmartER.
- Tax-free tuition reimbursement.
- Access to community primary care resources.
- 26 ED beds and 125 inpatient beds.
- Physicians with an academic focus will appreciate the variety of opportunities available to them through the medical school - from clinical research initiatives to lecture opportunities.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Wide range of specialty services.
- Our emergency medicine physicians are faculty members of the University of Maryland School of Medicine, one of the most prominent medical schools in the nation.
- Bedside ultrasound machines.
- An academic appointment with the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
- Live BettER.
- Advanced airway equipment, including video laryngoscopes (GlideScope.
- Retirement plan 401(k) with employer match.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.