Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · October 18, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Baltimore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ideal candidate will share our vision, practice the highest quality care, and want to be part of a world-class department of emergency medicine.
- Maryland and D.C. are vibrant and growing locations that have a lot to offer.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Baltimore, MD.
- Learn from the best with the use of the best technology and techniques available: the latest protocols for emergency heart and stroke care, one of the region's most advanced monitoring systems, special procedure rooms for bone and joint injuries, as well as the latest diagnostic imaging tools on-site.
- MedStar Emergency Physicians is comprised of five top-tier Emergency Departments in the Mid-Atlantic region.
- We are committed to practicing state -of-art, patient-first emergency care and furthering our specialty through the development of innovative programs in emergency preparedness, information technology, transport medicine, event medicine, emergency ultrasound, critical care, and sports medicine.
- PTO and much more!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Must have a minimum of one year experience as a PA, preferably in EM.
- Rated A+ by our patients for our outstanding experienced providers and staff.
- Attractions such as Baltimore's Inner Harbor, historic Federal Hill, the National Aquarium, football, baseball, great shopping, waterfront restaurants, and a vibrant nightlife draw many people to the region to visit and live.
- The team is comprised of more than 175 board-certified emergency physicians and physician assistants who care for more than 340,000 patients annually.
- As part of the MedStar System, we strive to offer patients personalized care in our community-based physician offices, as well as access to the latest medical advances and treatments available throughout our system.
- Baltimore and the mid-Atlantic region feature a mix of communities, from the urban neighborhoods to the suburbs and rural areas of surrounding counties.
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital, with over 55,000 ER visits annually, provides top-notch EM services to a wide variety of patients.
- Retirement Savings Plan.
- We are currently recruiting for an emergency medicine trained Physician Assistant for our MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago