Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · October 18, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Baltimore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The facility is a relative newcomer to the downtown landscape, officially openings its doors in January 1993.
- A primary rotation site for Ummc emergency medicine and internal medicine residents.
- 130 inpatient beds.
- 42 hours of physician coverage.
- Live BetteER.
- Full team of in-house physicians representing all specialties.
- 11 ED beds.
- Bedside ultrasound machines.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Baltimore, MD.
- University of Maryland is currently recruiting for BE/BC Emergency Medicine Physicians for the Baltimore VA Medical Center.
- Annual patient volume of approximately 32,000.
- Advanced airway equipment including video laryngoscopes (GlideScope.
- Very competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Full-time and part-time positions are available.
- These are academic positions and include bedside teaching of residents and medical students as well as clinical research.
- The Baltimore facility has a proud tradition of providing the most current technology.
- Play HardER.
- The Baltimore VA Medical Center is located in a vibrant city neighborhood on the campus of the University of Maryland at Baltimore and is within walking distance of Oriole Park at Camden Yards, M Bank Stadium (home of the Baltimore Ravens), Lexington Market and the Inner Harbor.
- Level III trauma center.
- It was the first medical facility in the world to create a filmless radiology department, allowing nearly instant access to patient radiology images.
- 24 hours of mid-level provider coverage.
- Work SmartER.
- The emergency department maintains a staff of BE/BC physicians who are proud to serve our nation's veterans.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago