Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · August 21, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (LaPlata) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We staff 16 community EDs in the Maryland, Northern Virginia, Washington, DC, and West Virginia region.
- The hospital, in Prince Frederick, MD, is ideally located just minutes from the Chesapeake Bay, and approximately 40 minutes away from Washington, DC and Alexandria, VA.
- Applicants must be BC/BP in Emergency Medicine.
- 100% scribe coverage.
- Currently has dedicated night shift coverage!
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in LaPlata, MD.
- EMA Partnership is available after 2 years of employment.
- Owned by the University of Maryland.
- 65,000 annual visits.
- EMA seeks a full-time Emergency Medicine Physician to practice at the University of Maryland Charles Regional Medical Center in LaPlata, Maryland.
- Radiology - all films.
- We are offering above market compensation that includes up to a $55,000 signing/relocation package!
- EMA offers competitive hybrid (base & RVU) compensation, signing/relocation, and full benefits, including 5 weeks of Paid Time Off (which increases to 9 weeks/year as a Partner).
- EMA, founded in 1971, has managed the Emergency Services contract at the University of Maryland Charles Regional Medical Center since 2007.
- The University of Maryland Charles Regional Medical Center, located in LaPlata, Maryland, is a 117 inpatient community hospital that serves the citizens of Charles County, Maryland and the surrounding areas of southern Maryland.
- 117 Bed Hospital.
- United States Machine in the ED.
- 22 bed ED.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago