Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · October 18, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Woodbridge) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- About 17-20% admission rate.
- Scribes for all shifts.
- Hospital system is in a period of expansion so there are many opportunities for growth.
- Physicians also work at the Lake Ridge location, which is a free-standing ED seeing 32,000 patients per year.
- Epic EMR Documentation.
- Hospitalist Medicine program & a dedicated pediatric hospitalist.
- Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center is a 42,000-volume 42-bed ED.
- All major specialties covered, Cath Lab with 24 hours of physician coverage daily.
- Earn While You Learn Bonus - receive money each month you sign with us while still in residency.
- 1,000 per month during your junior year of residency and $2,000 per month during your senior year of residency.
- Supplemental coverage for mid-level providers.
- Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center (previously Potomac Hospital) is a high acuity community hospital less than 25 miles from Washington D.C. Many of our physicians live in D.C., Alexandria, Arlington, and Fairfax so the hospital is commutable from a variety of different surrounding areas.
- This rewards you for signing on early.
- New Flat Rate Guarantee of $210 per hour.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services