Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · February 21, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Largo) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Seeking BC Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- That's why we provide a comprehensive network of support services and a work and.
- When you join the Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group (Mapmg), you'll be able to get more out of your life and your career.
- As a Physician-owned and managed multi-specialty group with over 900 Physicians serving 550,000 patients, we know firsthand what it takes to advance professionally and thrive personally.
- 100% paid occurrence based malpractice insurance.
- Both at work and at home.
- Reasonable, predictable schedules.
- Clinical autonomy with excellent subspecialist support.
- Emergency Medicine Job in Largo, MD.
- Excellent team approach to providing care.
- Integrated medical information system.
- Pension plan.
- Energetic focus on excellence and patient centered service, quality, safety, and patient flow.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago