Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · August 21, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Blacksburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Emergency Medicine Job in Blacksburg, VA.
- "Best Place in the United States to Raise Kids" by Bloomberg/Businessweek.
- The area is home to two large universities, Virginia Tech and Radford University, and a large community college.
- Hiking, biking, fishing, hunting and more are at your fingertips.
- 24 hour physician + 24 hour PA/NP coverage.
- If college sports are of interest-you won't be disappointed!
- Level III Trauma Center, Chest Accreditation, active Stemi program, Magnet Nursing facility.
- Cultural activities are readily available.
- The Moss Center for the Arts at Virginia Tech brings international artists to the area.
- Community Accolades.
- Claytor Lake -ten minutes from the hospital-offers boating, skiing, fishing.
- You will have easy access to the New River, Appalachian Trail, the Blue Ridge Parkway, and the Jefferson/Washington National Forests.
- During your free time you will have access to an abundance of outdoor activities.
- MedScape: best town in Mid-Atlantic to Practice Medicine.
- Seeking a full-time Physician for practice at LewisGale Montgomery-Blacksburg, VA ED features include 24,000 annual patient visits, 16-bed ED.
- The New River Trail offers 57 miles of linear trail for biking.
- Educational opportunities are available with medical students from Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine and Primary Care interns and residents from Lghm GME program.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago