Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · August 21, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pulaski) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cultural activities are readily available.
- The Moss Center for the Arts at Virginia Tech brings international artists to the area.
- Enjoy the advantages of being an Independent Contractor through Apollo MD with your practice based at LewisGale Hospital Pulaski.
- The New River Trail offers 57 miles of linear trail for biking.
- You will have easy access to the New River, Appalachian Trail, the Blue Ridge Parkway, and the Jefferson/Washington National Forests.
- Current volume is 16,000 visits and growing.
- Hiking, biking, fishing, hunting and more are at your fingertips.
- Work 10-12 twelve hour shifts while you balance life with a great lifestyle in the NRV.
- During your free time you will have access to an abundance of outdoor activities.
- The New River Valley is a great place.
- Emergency Medicine Job in Pulaski, VA.
- If college sports are of interest-you won't be disappointed!
- A multi-million dollar ED renovation and enlargement is underway and will be completed December 2015.
- A regional transfer facilitates immediate access to service not available at the local level.
- As a member of the LewisGale Regional Health System, we provide a full scope of healthcare.
- You will work closely with the hospitalist group to coordinate admissions to the facility.
- The area is home to two large universities, Virginia Tech and Radford University, and a large community college.
- Claytor Lake -ten minutes from the hospital-offers boating, skiing, fishing.
- ED department expanding from 9 beds to 12 beds, annual admission rate is 12%. APP coverage is provided 10 hours per day.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago